Saturday, December 15, 2018

You Series....






Wish
I wish you were here
And I wish you too
Had the same wish
To be together
To create new memories
The Sights and sounds
All coming together
To create new experiences
A new life
The waters melting
In the evening sun
The mind and soul
Are all serene and calm
 with the mild ripples
All this and more
Have  come together
To create this one happy moment in time
A promise of a new start
A song on my lips with a new rhyme!


Melt
You just Melt my heart
It thaws and becomes like a jelly 
The ice of prudence , of reticence , of hesitation gives away 
Weak kneed and all 
When I had the strength to walk through all kinds of roads
A strange weakness
That gives immense strength from within .

No comments:

Two Roads

Two roads running along side each other .                                 The try to meet but don’t bother . The seem to meet and then depar...