Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hi ! The State of the Art Blog Starts

I just got introduced to blogging . I like to write and a friend suggested yesterday that I should start my blog . I thought why not give it a try and hence this blog . The blog is called state of the art . I look at life as art - ever evolving with new dimensions and refreshing nuances - I thought the blog could be a chronicle of that state of the art.....I pursue multiple interests at a time and many a times it does happen that I leave something incomplete as other things would take the mindshare , time etc . I sincerely want to be regular with the blog - at least once a week and share my thoughts and ideas on a regular basis . My friend has come with another suggestion that we start a co-blog on specific HR issues since both of us read quite a bit and share those things , insights with each other . We are really serious about it and let us see when we are able to design it and come out of stealth as they say in VC language .I read a lot of stuff related to state of art HR practices, Strategy , Growing businesses etc . The aim is to keep the insight and information levels as dated as possible . I hope that I am able to write further ( on the blog ) and hone this craft ie writing to finesse ......That is all for now - need to get back to work and get my morning cup of tea... I like tea a lot and next time I will write about that ie TEA.....

No comments:

Two Roads

Two roads running along side each other .                                 The try to meet but don’t bother . The seem to meet and then depar...