Wednesday, February 1, 2023

On losing and finding ...

 

 

Sunshine..

You spread the light of love and compassion

 In every act and thought freely with no  brake or ration

Giving more taking less

Even as you charted your own unique path

And at times for being so unique even invited my wrath

With a quest for self realisation and learning at every breath you took

Spreading cheer everywhere itself for you was the hook

As you climb a different summit today

Memories do flood slowly like the glint of a sun ray

Through a small opening in my heart and mind

As I reflect and unwind

Though I may miss you now

I know you are cheering me all the while

And I do reciprocate that with total purity and no guile

Our love today is limitless and not bound

Only regret remains that I missed realising your warmth and cheer and the unique You when you were still around

 

(on losing someone and gaining them in fond memories)

 

 

 

No comments:

Two Roads

Two roads running along side each other .                                 The try to meet but don’t bother . The seem to meet and then depar...